Design build construction companies use a method of project delivery in which we work under a single contract with the project owner to provide design and construction services. One company, one contract, one unified flow of work from initial concept through turn-key completion.
Design Build Construction – Why?
- With design build construction in the hands of a single entity. There’s a single point of responsibility for quality, cost, and schedule. The design home builder is motivated to deliver a successful project by fulfilling multiple parallel objectives. Including aesthetic and functional quality, budget, and schedule for timely completion. With design build construction, the owner is able to focus on scope/needs, budget and timely decision making. Rather than on coordination between designer and builder. Dealing with only one company is always optimal to dealing with two. This cuts down on mistakes caused by miscommunication and scheduling conflicts.
- The single responsibility inherent in design build construction for a new home builder serves as motivation for quality and proper project performance. The design builder will produce design documents that are complete and free from error. During the construction process this attention to quality does not end, as the designer becomes the master builder, and manages the construction of the project to completion. One company handling everything from start to finish. From the initial design meetings until you move in. A New Home Builder that is also a design build firm makes the entire process faster, cheaper and easier with a higher quality finished product.
3. Cost Savings
- Design and construction personnel working and communicating as a team. Evaluating alternative materials and methods efficiently and accurately. Working as a team saves money. Since were involved from the very beginning and throughout all phases of construction we can constantly work to save money and increase value. Building a new home at the Jersey Shore can be expensive. Saving money any where you can is a big help to most of our clients. Design build services are a good way to do it.
4. Time Savings
- Material and equipment procurement along with construction work can begin before the construction documents are fully completed. The resulting time savings translates into lower costs and a faster work flow.
- Cutting down on the back and forth between separate designed and builders also saves time. Time saved translates into money you can re-invest in your new home.
5. Reduced Administrative Burden
- The potential exists for design build to reduce the owners burden. Only dealing with one company drastically cuts down on wasted time going back and forth between a designer and a builder.
6. Improved Management
- Performance aspects of cost, schedule and quality are clearly defined and responsibilities are appropriately managed.
7. Experience and Reputation
- Our long term relationships with experienced and respected NJ architects and engineers results in a streamlined process.
Gambrick Construction’s reputation and passion of original design, quality, and attention to detail sets us apart from the competition. We work hard to establishing a comfort level and reinforce that you’re in good hands from start to finish.