Custom Sunroom Contractors
Gambrick is a custom builder that tailors each sunroom design to the client’s needs, style, and budget. It doesn’t matter if you have a Colonial, Farmhouse, Beach House, or something ultra Modern, we can design and build a sunroom that works.
- Our sunrooms are built with insulated glass, so they provide unobstructed views of the outdoors but don’t sacrifice interior comfort.
- All of our sunrooms are built on a full foundation, so basements are an option.
- We insulate our sunrooms to meet living space standards so they can be integrated into the home’s floor plan without a dividing wall.
A Gambrick Sunroom is built differently than most other sunroom contractors because we don’t use kits or aluminum framing. All of our sunrooms are built on a full concrete foundation, with framed walls, steel or engineered wood support beams, and high-quality windows and doors.
Because of how we build our solariums, the design options are nearly limitless.
A Gambrick sunroom can be designed to match the look of your home, or it can be something unique that stands out. Each of our sunrooms is 100% custom-built and tailor-fit to the client’s style, needs, and budget.
Browse through our gallery to find out why we’re the top-rated sunroom contractors in NJ.
What Is a Modern Sunroom?
Each of our sunrooms is built on a solid concrete foundation, allowing us nearly unlimited design options, which include a flat roof, glass ceilings, and entire walls of glass. We also offer smart home technologies like remote-controlled blinds and door locks, security systems, smart lighting, and more.
As a design aesthetic, we prefer working with natural materials like wood, stone, metal, glass, brick, and concrete. However, we tailor our designs to each client.
Gambrick is a Green Construction Company that specializes in energy-efficient construction like Energy Star, LEED, and Passive House, the most energy efficient building standard in the world.
We offer extremely energy-efficient heating and cooling systems and all of our glass is insulated, so interior comfort remains high no matter the season.
Why Add a Sunroom?
Sunrooms provide more natural than other rooms in the house because of all the glass. You’ll truly appreciate the advantages of a sunroom in the Winter and Summer months if you live in an extreme climate. Sunrooms let you enjoy the benefits of being outdoors while sitting in the comfort of your own home.
Building a sunroom can increase your home’s resale value significantly when integrated into the home floor plan because they’re considered additional living space. To do it, they must be sealed and well-insulated. Luckily, this is the way we design and build all of our custom sunrooms.
Our sunrooms not only provide lots of light, but they’re also a great place to lounge, read, exercise, grow plants, and more. Most clients end up telling us the sunroom is their favorite room in the house.
How We Build Sunrooms
Gambrick builds sunrooms differently than most other NJ sunroom contractors because we don’t use kits or aluminum frames. Each of our additions is built on a full concrete foundation that supports the weight of the walls and roof. This allows us to use heavier materials than the lightweight glass panels used in most cheaper sunroom kits.
We use full-size framing including steel and engineered wood, not aluminum. This allows us to install actual operational windows and doors that match the home. For this reason, our sunrooms flow better with the home’s style and don’t look like a metal and glass cage stuck to the house.
A big advantage of how we build our solariums is privacy. Because we frame more traditionally, we can use blinds to close the windows when necessary.
How Are Sunrooms Insulated?
Sunrooms with glass and aluminum frames are almost all glass, so the only insulation comes from the glass itself, frames offer very little. For this reason, they’re not as well insulated as the home and can’t be integrated. However, we build our sunrooms differently.
At Gambrick, we build every sunroom with a full foundation and an insulated floor. We then use steel and/or engineered wood framing, allowing us to install operational insulated windows and doors, which provide more R-value than simple glass panels.
Our glass ceilings can be full or partial. When a partial glass roof is used, we can install lots of insulation in the surrounding areas.
Because our sunrooms are better insulated than those built out of aluminum and glass, we can integrate them into the floor plan of the home, which counts as living space.
On the exterior, since we use operational windows and doors, the room can flow with the style of the house instead of looking tacked on as an afterthought.
Sunroom Contractors NJ
A beautiful new custom-built sunroom offers additional space while you comfortably enjoy nature, no matter the outside temperature.
At Gambrick, we design and build beautiful naturally lit sunroom additions for you and your family to enjoy for years to come. With our one-of-a-kind designs and high-quality materials, you can rest assured that your sunroom will last for decades.
As a top sunroom contractor and home builder in NJ, we’ll design and build a sunroom tailored to your home’s design and style. With Gambrick, you can enjoy a stress-free design and construction process that includes:
- Free on-site consultation and an accurate estimate of what we’ll need to create your dream space.
- Trained and experienced experts to help you customize your ideal cathedral sunroom.
- Thermal efficiency designs so you can enjoy warm temperatures in the colder seasons.
- Complete construction of your sunroom to seamlessly blend your new year-round sunroom addition into the existing architecture.
- We’re a full-service construction company that can do other projects while building your sunroom.
We believe a NJ sunroom contractor should provide excellent customer care and quality construction. Our values shine in every step of the construction process to ensure your satisfaction.
No matter the size of your project, our experienced designers and craftsmen provide a smooth process to create a beautiful and relaxing respite for you and your family.
The Difference Is in Our Sunrooms and Customer Service
What sets Gambrick apart from other sunroom contractors in the area is the expertise and experience of our crews. We build Custom Luxury Homes, ADU Buildings, Tiny Homes, Decks, Custom Concrete products, Hand Made Wood Furniture, and a lot more. There’s no other construction company in NJ that has the skill we have to build just about anything you need.
It’s very rare to only build a sunroom. Most clients typically want a deck, patio, or other work done along with their new sunroom. That’s where Gambrick can help. We’re a full-service construction company that can take care of all your needs while we build your new sunroom.
- Modern and thermally efficient materials.
- Unique design options tailored to each client.
- In-home free estimates as well as online.
- We use the best windows and doors.
- Professional installation services.
- Fast project completion timelines.
- A fantastic Warranty.
- We also build decks, do landscaping, and hardscaping.
We want you to be satisfied with your sunroom for years to come. We’re a full-service construction company in New Jersey and can also take care of repairs, maintenance, and other projects while building your sunroom. No other sunroom contractor in NJ can offer that level of service.
Sunroom Additions in New Jersey
At Gambrick, we go above and beyond to ensure that your sunroom meets the needs of your home and family. Unlike other sunroom contractors that offer the cheapest additions possible, we focus on providing the highest quality and value for your budget. All of our sunrooms are highly energy-efficient, modern, extremely well insulated, and use the finest windows and doors. This provides the maximum insulation possible, saving you money on long-term energy costs.
From traditional designs to modern architecture, our New Jersey sunrooms are designed to enhance the look of any style home. We build a variety of sunroom types that can fit just about any home.
Here’s an overview of the basic sunroom designs we offer.
- All-Season Rooms: Our all-season rooms are fully enclosed, heated and cooled, and designed to be used all year long.
- Cathedral Sunrooms: A cathedral sunroom can take your home to the next level of luxurious living with vaulted ceilings, skylights, and tons of natural light.
- Gabled Sunrooms: Our gabled New Jersey sunrooms will maximize the light and living space of your family’s home.
- Integrated Sunrooms: Integrated sunrooms are designed to seamlessly blend into the unique architecture of your home by removing the wall connecting the main home to the sunroom. This creates a seamless flow from the house into the sunroom.
- Patio Enclosures: Turn your existing patio into a more livable space with a custom-built patio enclosure.
- Three Season Rooms: Our three-season sunrooms are designed to withstand the elements but aren’t full heated and cooled.
- Solariums: There’s no better sunroom design than the stunning, full-glass construction of an energy-efficient solarium.
- Custom: We’ll design and build you a one-of-a-kind sunroom to meet any aesthetic.
With top-notch service and the highest-quality sunroom additions in the industry, you can’t go wrong with Gambrick.
Because Gambrick is raising local expectations of what a New Jersey business can and should be. Specializing in sunrooms, ADU buildings, custom homes, Green building practices, Energy Star, and ultra-energy-efficient homes like Passive House and LEED.
We primarily build in Ocean County & Monmouth County New Jersey, but also offer select services in the following NJ Counties: Gloucester | Warren | Middlesex | Cape May | Hunterdon | Burlington | Passaic | Atlantic | Mercer | Hudson | Essex | Sussex | Cumberland | Salem | Union | Somerset | Morris | Camden | Bergen | Sussex | Essex |
We deliver Tiny Homes, sheds, concrete countertops, fire pits, fire tables, concrete planters, furniture, and other custom-built products anywhere in the continental United States. For delivery to other areas contact us for information.
I want to build a Custom Sunroom in NJ – what’s first?
Because building a new sunroom can be an overwhelming process. At Gambrick, one of our fundamental objectives is achieving the highest standards of architectural design and construction. Give us a call or email and we’ll help you design and build your brand new sunroom.