Types Of Sunroom Additions NJ
If you’re looking for the top sunroom contractor in New Jersey, you’ve come to the right place. At Gambrick, we work with homeowners to design and build the finest Sunrooms, Four Season Rooms, Additions, Conservatories, Porch Conversions, and more, throughout the state. We’ll design and build you a custom sunroom addition or convert an existing space to expand your home and let more natural light shine in.
We’re a Sunroom Builder at the Jersey Shore that can make your home vision a reality. As a top NJ Design & Build firm, we provide a complete turn-key sunroom including interior and exterior design, blueprints, engineering, site plans, permitting, all construction work, and even finishing touches like landscaping and hardscaping.
With over 40 years as a leader in the sunrooms industry and hundreds of sunrooms built, you can count on Gambrick to use the finest quality materials and craftsmanship, with industry-leading warranties to deliver the sunroom you’ve always wanted.
As a new home builder, we have the resources and ability to tackle any sunroom project. Our design options are unlimited, no matter the size or scope.
Gambrick specializes in Modern design, energy efficiency, Green building, Energy Star, and Passive House, the most energy-efficient building standard in the world.
Browse through our gallery to find out why we’re the top-rated sunroom contractors in NJ.
Sunroom Additions in New Jersey
At Gambrick, we go above and beyond to ensure that your sunroom meets the needs of your home and family. Unlike other sunroom companies that offer the cheapest additions possible or install sunroom kits, we provide the highest quality and value for your budget by designing each sunroom specifically for the client based on their home, style, needs, and budget.
All of our sunrooms are highly energy-efficient, modern, extremely well insulated, and use the finest windows and doors. This provides the maximum insulation possible, saving you money on long-term energy costs.
From traditional designs to modern farmhouses, beach styles, and modern architecture, our New Jersey sunrooms are designed to accentuate any style home.
Here’s an overview of the basic sunroom designs we offer.
- All-Season Rooms: Our all-season rooms are fully enclosed, heated and cooled, and designed to be used all year long.
- Cathedral Sunrooms: A cathedral sunroom can take your home to the next level of luxurious living with vaulted ceilings, skylights, and tons of natural light.
- Gabled Sunrooms: Our gabled New Jersey sunrooms will maximize the light and living space of your family’s home.
- Integrated Sunrooms: Integrated sunrooms are designed to seamlessly blend into the unique architecture of your home by removing the wall connecting the main home to the sunroom. This creates a seamless flow from the house into the sunroom.
- Patio Enclosures: Turn your existing patio into a more livable space with a custom-built patio enclosure.
- Three Season Rooms: Our three-season sunrooms are designed to withstand the elements but aren’t fully heated and cooled.
- Solariums: There’s no better sunroom design than the stunning, full-glass construction of an energy-efficient solarium.
With top-notch service and the highest-quality sunroom additions in the industry, you can’t go wrong with the expert team at Gambrick.
Gambrick will partner with you to design and build a custom sunroom addition that fits your home’s style, your needs, and budget. You can choose between a variety of sunroom materials that fit your vision at a price you can afford.
All of our sunrooms are 100% custom-built from the ground up, just like a traditional home. We do not use kits or prefabricated sunrooms. Every sunroom has a full foundation, which can even include a basement.
We’ll walk you through custom design choices for the following:
- Windows: Bring the outdoors inside with numerous window styles that will let natural light shine through. We typically work with Anderson, Pella, Marvin, Therma-Tru, or build custom windows and doors.
- Sliding doors: Get the most out of your home with sliding doors that lead to patios and decks.
- Exterior siding: Choose the color of support materials so your sunroom will tie into the rest of your residential space.
- Roofing: Place windows or a traditional roof along the top of your structure.
Benefits of Building A Sunroom
A sunroom is an excellent home addition that the whole family can enjoy. Most of our clients say the sunroom is their favorite room in the house. But sunrooms also provide lots of additional benefits, such as:
- More functional space:A sunroom adds extra living space that you can use in various ways. Use it as an office, playroom, gaming room, bedroom, or entertainment area. Our sunroom contractors will design your addition to align with your needs.
- Increasing home value: Our sunrooms increase home value because they add more square footage to your home. This is because our sunrooms are additions to the home with a full foundation, not a kit. As a result, these stylish additions contribute toward a higher real estate value.
- More natural light:A sunroom lets in natural light that brightens up your home and brings in warmth, reducing the need for artificial lights. The extra heat can also reduce heating costs.
Our Sunroom Addition Process
Our expert sunroom contractors work closely with you from start to finish to create a sunroom that exceeds your expectations. On our first visit, we’ll take measurements, assess the style of your home, and provide information about different sunroom styles, materials, and shapes to help you make an informed decision based on your preferences. We’ll also discuss your needs, personal tastes, and budget for the project.
We’ll then work on initial designs, provide example photos, and go over the total cost and timeline of the project. Typically we provide several estimates with different price options you can choose from.
Our entire team is committed to designing and building the highest quality sunrooms that add value to your home. We achieve this objective through communication, incorporating your ideas into the design, and applying our expertise to each detail.
The Benefits of Working With Gambrick
Gambrick is the most trusted name in New Jersey if you want a custom-designed and built sunroom. Our designs are all one of a kind and tailored to each customer’s, home, style, needs, and budget. We don’t use prefabricated kits or rubber-stamped plans.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so, we always consider your input when coming up with innovative designs.
We use the same high-quality materials on our sunrooms as we do on the custom homes we built. This means your sunroom becomes a true extension of the home rather than something tacked on as an afterthought.
With Gambrick, you can rest assured knowing our experts pay close attention to the fine details. If you’re unsure what type of sunroom design would work best for your home’s layout and style, we’re happy to provide design services, architectural work, site work, and engineering.
We’re familiar with the architectural style of homes throughout New Jersey because we’ve been living and working here for over 40 years. You can rely on us to come up with a unique sunroom build that exceeds your expectations for comfort, style, design, and versatility.
The Difference Is in Our Sunrooms and Customer Service
What sets Gambrick apart from other sunroom contractors in the area is the expertise and experience of our crews. We build Custom Luxury Homes, ADU Buildings, Tiny Homes, Decks, Custom Concrete products, Hand Made Wood Furniture, and a lot more. There’s no other construction company in NJ that has the skill we have to build just about anything you need.
It’s very rare to only build a sunroom. Most clients typically want a deck, patio, or other work done along with their new sunroom. That’s where Gambrick can help. We’re a full-service construction company that can take care of all your needs while we build your new sunroom.
- Modern and thermally efficient materials.
- Unique design options tailored to each client.
- In-home free estimates as well as online.
- We use the best windows and doors.
- Professional installation services.
- Fast project completion timelines.
- A fantastic Warranty.
- We also build decks, do landscaping, and hardscaping.
We want you to be satisfied with your sunroom for years to come. We’re a full-service construction company in New Jersey and can also take care of repairs, maintenance, and other projects while building your sunroom. No other sunroom contractor in NJ can offer that level of service.
Because Gambrick is raising local expectations of what a New Jersey business can and should be. Specializing in sunrooms, ADU buildings, custom homes, Green building practises, Energy Star, and ultra energy-efficient homes like Passive House and LEED.
We primarily build in Ocean & Monmouth County New Jersey, but also offer select services in the following NJ Counties: Gloucester | Warren | Middlesex | Cape May | Hunterdon | Burlington | Passaic | Atlantic | Mercer | Hudson | Essex | Sussex | Cumberland | Salem | Union | Somerset | Morris | Camden | Bergen | Sussex | Essex |
We deliver Tiny Homes, sheds, concrete countertops, fire pits, fire tables, concrete planters, furniture, and other custom-built products anywhere in the continental United States. For delivery to other areas contact us for information.
I want to build a Custom Sunroom in NJ – what’s first?
Because building a new sunroom can be an overwhelming process. At Gambrick, one of our fundamental objectives is achieving the highest standards of architectural design and construction. Give us a call or email and we’ll guide you through the journey of designing and building your brand new sunroom.