Masonry Contractor – Structural and Finish Masonry
Full Service Home Builder in NJ
Service you can depend on! We’re New Jersey’s quality masonry contractor, with over 40 years experience performing projects of any size. Our full-service masonry company, provides residential and commercial services.
Gambrick Construction has been a Custom New Home Builder performing masonry services in New Jersey for over 40 years. When you’re looking for a reputable masonry contractor in and around the Jersey Shore, there’s only one name to remember – Gambrick. We’re one of New Jersey’s Top Masonry Contractors offering the best warranty in the industry on all our services.
At Gambrick, it’s our priority to serve you the best way possible while providing superior service for projects large and small. As an added bonus, we work with nearly all materials, including, concrete, brick and stone facing veneers, pre-cast concrete installations and more. We do structural foundation work as well as interior masonry.
Gambrick provides professional design, installation, and maintenance of all our masonry work, foundations, pavers, retaining walls, outdoor fireplaces and kitchens, patios, cultured stone, and much more.
We’re always at the forefront of evolving masonry product design and installation. Because we enjoy what we do, we’re constantly striving for excellence and warranty all our work from the ground up.
Masonry Contractor Services in New Jersey
- Cultured Stone and Real Stone Veneers
- Custom Fireplaces, Chimneys and Outdoor Kitchens
- Structural Work
- Dry Stacked and Mortared Retaining Walls
- Concrete Work
- Custom Masonry
- Interior Masonry
- Commercial Masonry
Gambrick is a full service New Home Builder and General Construction Company. We offer our clients many masonry, concrete and stone work services. Whether you’re a contractor, an architect, a homeowner, or a residential home builder, we can take care of all your masonry needs.
All of our services are executed by our experienced installation teams. Our goal is to deliver 100% satisfaction with any masonry job we do.
The Benefits of Stone
The benefits of stone exceed simple and timeless beauty. There are many ethical and practical bonuses to having your home finished in stone, including curb appeal, resale value and environmentally friendly products.
- Curb Appeal and Resale Value
- Stonework and other upscale siding can greatly improve the appearance of your home over traditional vinyl siding. Stone gives a unique look to any house, and automatically bumps its curb appeal. Stone is an investment that will help to increase the resale value of your home as well; in nation wide studies, decorative stonework is one of the few investments that you can put on your home that will actually return more than the investment.
- Maintenance Free
- Once you install natural stone, your home is going to be beautiful for years. Stone is one of the most maintenance free products available – you will never have to use chemicals to clean it or seal it. Stone is truly hassle-free beauty.
- Environmentally Sound
- The stone we install is a high quality product which will last a lifetime – and since they are maintenance free, you won’t ever have to worry about using harsh chemicals like paint, sealers or cleaners to keep them beautiful. Most of our raw materials are supplied regionally, so we require less fuel to ship our products – which is even added to by the fact that they are light weight.
Top NJ Custom New Home Builder
As a top rated Custom New Home Builder in NJ for over 40 years we have the experience and expertise to handle any problem you have, not just your masonry work. We’ve built and renovated / repaired hundreds of custom new homes at the Jersey Shore. Customers like doing business with us because we’re not limited as just a mason contractor. While doing your masonry work we’ll also address other concerns you have like remodeling a kitchen or bathroom, building you a new deck, finishing a basement or putting on an addition like that sun room you’ve always wanted.
Now Get to Know Us